Hoax email warnings
A hoax or "spam" email is an email which is intended to look legitimate but in many cases is designed for extracting confidential information such as passwords, credit card details or email addresses. We have identified the following emails as spam. If you receive any of the emails listed on this page, please do not reply and delete them.
If you receive an email you find suspicious that is not listed here, feel free to consult Tips for identifying spam email FAQ or call us for advice.
- Apple Phishing Attempt
- Phishing - Dropbōx
- SPAM/Phishing Attempt
- Xero Subscription
- Pending messages
- Email Account will expire in 24 hours
- Office 365 Phishing
- Potential Spam for International students
- AFP POLICE shared "AFP NOTICE" with you in OneDrive
- Scam/phishing EnergyAustralia
- Scam email - IT Support Desk
- Your email is almost full
- SPAM/Ransom Attempt
- Threatening Email
- Phishing- Targeted
- Phishing Email
- Malware email reporting to be from equity
- Phishing/Scam Email from @lentaua.com addresses
- Phishing Email - Outlook Webmail
- Phishing - 2017 Legal Awards
- [ID: 67ST]: Verify Your Account
- Phishing - Library Account
- Office 365 Migration Phishing Attempt
- Virus Validation Alert !
- Phishing - Helpdesk.
- Phishing - Last Warning
- Phishing - Your Subscription Confirmation
- Phishing - Microsoft Upgrade Memo
- Phishing - Important: Email Server Setting.