Hoax email warnings
A hoax or "spam" email is an email which is intended to look legitimate but in many cases is designed for extracting confidential information such as passwords, credit card details or email addresses. We have identified the following emails as spam. If you receive any of the emails listed on this page, please do not reply and delete them.
If you receive an email you find suspicious that is not listed here, feel free to consult Tips for identifying spam email FAQ or call us for advice.
- Office 365: A new doc(s) in your folder.
- Pay Advice - Period Ended 21/03/2018
- Re: approved Ref: 3637
- Security Alert. Your accounts was hacked by criminal group.
- Fw:As a reminder
- SJCS HR New F.A.X received
- Outstanding Documents Shared
- UPDATE # GER12T18P/ CER12S18P
- You've been invited to create an Echo360 account
- E-service system update.
- New Qut Management Message
- VM Notification
- Voice Message Delivery Report
- Follow up
- Recall notice
- password (********) for *******@qut.edu.au is compromised
- ExxonMobil Refining & Supply
- E-service system update
- system pracitce of criminal masking in monash university
- Subject: FYI
- QUT mail Verification!!!
- Paramedic early-employment Garduate Program
- payment enquires..
- Document Received
- Dear User,
- [Your Email Address] NOTIFICATION - Storage Full