Hoax email warnings
A hoax or "spam" email is an email which is intended to look legitimate but in many cases is designed for extracting confidential information such as passwords, credit card details or email addresses. We have identified the following emails as spam. If you receive any of the emails listed on this page, please do not reply and delete them.
If you receive an email you find suspicious that is not listed here, feel free to consult Tips for identifying spam email FAQ or call us for advice.
- payment Remittance Advise!
- Invoice Notice 102206AU[[NUM1]
- Microsoft account security confirmation
- Large file delivery
- Reply from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment [SEC=OFFICIAL]
- Schedule notification
- New Request
- Check the confidentiality of your information (according to our security service, your account has been hacked).
- You Have Received A New File.
- New PO #75302 - February 10 2020
- PO# 8749365 12-02-2020
- Netflix - We're sorry to say goodbye
- Hi , we have tried to call you
- [action required] faculty/staff revised and updated catalog from President Prof. Margaret Sheil AO.
- Revalidations of Email
- SENT ON BEHALF OF Margaret Sheil AO, UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT
- Email Verification Process
- Reminder regarding previous mail
- request for interview for Brisbane Times
- Subject: Unblock your account
- RMS Receipt
- Your Salary Raise Letter
- You receive a voice message
- Unblock ! XXX.XXX@qut.edu.au
- Qut Action Required.Please Validate Your Email 29 April, 2019
- Information about your account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Qutbluebox Management Message