Hoax email warnings
A hoax or "spam" email is an email which is intended to look legitimate but in many cases is designed for extracting confidential information such as passwords, credit card details or email addresses. We have identified the following emails as spam. If you receive any of the emails listed on this page, please do not reply and delete them.
If you receive an email you find suspicious that is not listed here, feel free to consult Tips for identifying spam email FAQ or call us for advice.
- Follow up
- Recall notice
- password (********) for *******@qut.edu.au is compromised
- ExxonMobil Refining & Supply
- E-service system update
- system pracitce of criminal masking in monash university
- Subject: FYI
- QUT mail Verification!!!
- Paramedic early-employment Garduate Program
- payment enquires..
- Document Received
- Dear User,
- [Your Email Address] NOTIFICATION - Storage Full
- Ticket#975859305: 11.07.2018 08:31:12 I think this is important
- Netbank Aleart
- Notification Ref: GB2-FL37X01JUL2018
- Document Available
- FW: (9) Email Sync Error
- You have been sent a new business document‎(s)‎ via dropbox.
- Phone Scam-calls from Chinese Embassy
- FW: Accounts
- AU SRV: 80022559
- Infringement notice
- Remittance Advice Confirmation from HR updated information
- Payroll Notification
- EMPLOYEE EMAIL VALIDATION
- Overdue Invoice
- Library Services
- FW: FedEx® Tracking