Hoax email warnings
A hoax or "spam" email is an email which is intended to look legitimate but in many cases is designed for extracting confidential information such as passwords, credit card details or email addresses. We have identified the following emails as spam. If you receive any of the emails listed on this page, please do not reply and delete them.
If you receive an email you find suspicious that is not listed here, feel free to consult Tips for identifying spam email FAQ or call us for advice.
- Remittance Advice Confirmation from HR updated information
- Payroll Notification
- EMPLOYEE EMAIL VALIDATION
- Overdue Invoice
- Library Services Phishing email
- FedEx Tracking
- URGENT SERVER WARNING!!!
- Quota/Limit Exceeded
- Validate your account
- Malware attachment: URGENT "New Order"
- Document sent to you via PowerPoint kindly preview
- Up-date Your Mail-box
- Wire Transfer Request
- Department of Human Services
- Phishing Attempt (Scanned_Invoice)
- Business Name Renewal
- Westpac Scam
- Gateway, webmail scam
- Fake HR email - Employee Q2 Final Screening
- eFax Phishing Email - Attached Document contains Malware
- SPAM- Your Outlook Email Storage Is At Risk Final Warning
- Apple Phishing Attempt
- Phishing - Dropbōx
- SPAM/Phishing Attempt
- Xero Subscription
- Pending messages
- Email Account will expire in 24 hours
- Office 365 Phishing