Hoax email warnings
A hoax or "spam" email is an email which is intended to look legitimate but in many cases is designed for extracting confidential information such as passwords, credit card details or email addresses. We have identified the following emails as spam. If you receive any of the emails listed on this page, please do not reply and delete them.
If you receive an email you find suspicious that is not listed here, feel free to consult Tips for identifying spam email FAQ or call us for advice.
- Virus Validation Alert !
- Phishing - Helpdesk.
- Phishing - Last Warning
- Phishing - Your Subscription Confirmation
- Phishing - Microsoft Upgrade Memo
- Phishing - Important: Email Server Setting.
- Bigpond/Telstra Phishing
- Phishing - Mailbox 95% Full
- Suspicious email from University of Melbourne
- SupportOffice365 - Phishing
- Phishing - Outlook for Staff
- Malware - RULE INFRINGEMENT
- Malware - SPEED INFRINGEMENT
- Malware - TRAFFIC INFRINGEMENT
- estoreway Transaction Receipt
- Scan Data
- Malicious Email - Scan Data - Attached PDF contains Virus Code
- Phishing - TR : Helpdesk.
- Phishing - Case ID (Information Technology service)
- Phishing - Microsoft Exchange (Account Validation)
- Phishing - Commonwealth Bank - Important security alert
- myGov Identity verification
- Phishing - Help Desk.
- Phishing Notice - Confirmation 218150299991
- iCloud - phishing
- ASIC Messaging Service
- Phishing - Apple